Treat your watch with care and you will be rewarded with precision timekeeping.
- Protecting against shock. If the watch receives a shock, check it immediately.
- Keeping your watch clean. Use a soft dry cloth to wipe off dirt, perspiration and water.
- Do not use the watch in places where it is exposed to high or low temperatures
(above 60°C, or 140°F, below 0°C, or 32°F) or extreme temperature changes.
- Avoiding prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent the color from fading.
- Avoiding direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.,
as these may cause damage to the strap, the case or the gaskets.
- To ensure water-resistance, gaskets must be replaced every 24 months as part of maintenance.
- Do not place the watch near a magnet. Timekeeping will become inaccurate.
- Leather straps last longer if they are kept dry. Salt water is particularly harmful.
- Store your watch in a dry place when you are not using it.
- If your watch has a screw-type crown, be sure to tighten the crown completely.
The small amount of oil needed to lubricate the bearings of the movement becomes used up over time. The crown may be damaged through impacts, and the small rubber seals which guarantee the tightness of the watch may dry up over time too, allowing dust and humidity to enter the movement.
As a general rule, service intervals are between 3 and 7 years, depending on the use.
If you have a problem with your watch, please contact your dealer or your nearest · ZENO retailer.
See instruction or · FAQ